Dental Services San Jose, CA
We offer a wide range of dental services to fit almost any need.
Evergreen Dental Arts proudly provides dental care services for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments and services provided by Evergreen Dental Arts.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper dental care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
- Prevent tooth problems with regular exams & cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with oral cancer screenings.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. When you have one or more missing or damaged teeth, you may experience difficulty eating, chewing, or even speaking properly. And (if you’re missing one of the front teeth), it can detract from your appearance as well, affecting your confidence and self-esteem!
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Restore broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Sometimes, a thorough tooth cleaning and improved at-home care are all that’s needed to enhance your smile. On the other hand, sometimes you need a little extra help! If you’re feeling a bit self-conscious about your teeth, or perhaps want to look you best for an important event, consider a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
- Repair stains, cracks/chips, and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using gum lifts.
We know getting orthodontic treatment is a big decision. And it’s important to have a dentist who’s opinion and knowledge you can trust. To get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, there’s no better choice than Evergreen Dental Arts. We’re proud to provide orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. During your treatment here, know that our caring and professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care using the most modern techniques and technology, and we sincerely look forward to seeing all your newly created smiles!
- Straighten your teeth using custom-made clear aligners with Invisalign®.
- Following orthodontic treatment, keep your smile in alignment with retainers.
CEREC® Same-Day Dentistry
Dental restorations in just one visit!
With the latest advancements in dentistry, getting the highest quality care is more convenient than ever before. An excellent example of this is the incredible work we do at Evergreen Dental Arts using CEREC® same-day technology.
For patients, scheduling multiple appointments used to be a hassle, but that’s what it took to get things like crowns, bridges, veneers, and other porcelain restorations. That’s because we used to have to send your teeth molds out to the dental lab.
Now with CEREC, we can create your porcelain restorations in a single short appointment. Call Evergreen Dental Arts today at (408) 532-0435, and you’ll see why patients love the CEREC! There’s no temporary crown, no messy impression material, and best of all, you get your final restoration fitted and completed the same day. There’s no second appointment to worry about.
We’re here when you need us. We offer general, restorative, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry services for the whole family throughout the San Jose area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
Relieve your pain today, call (408) 532-0435.
Periodontal (gum) disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue, caused by a buildup of bacteria. The best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day. However, once infection does occur, we have several effective ways to treat the condition. These fall into the treatment category we call periodontics.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Remove tough buildup from your teeth with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Remove plaque, calcification, and buildup with scaling and root planing.
- Eliminate periodontal infections more effectively with laser treatment
- Treat and prevent gum disease with pocket reduction surgery.
- Reshape/remove excessive gum tissue with crown lengthening.
- When teeth are left exposed by receding gums, treat them with a gingival graft
- Treat gum recession that’s led to resorption with guided bone regeneration
- Use at-home trays and solutions to treat periodontal disease with Perio Protect®.
The portion of teeth we can see is really just the “tip of the iceberg.” Within your mouth, bone and gum tissue surround and supports each tooth, and approximately two-thirds (the root portion) is in the jaw bone. Furthermore, inside every tooth is a canal or series of canals (depending on the number of roots and variety of teeth). Each canal has a vein, artery, and nerve inside. Collectively, we refer to this portion as the pulp. Sometimes this pulp becomes irritated or infected, usually due to trauma or advanced tooth decay. In these cases, a root canal (a.k.a. endodontic treatment/endodontics) may be necessary in order to save the tooth.
- Relieve a painful or infected tooth with root canal treatment.
- Root canals that become re-infected are treated with an apicoectomy.
- Treat infections of the teeth and gums with an abscess removal.
- Lighten stains located within the tooth with internal bleaching.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth can emerge anytime in the late teenage years, 20’s or even in a person’s early 30’s. Dentists often recommend to remove wisdom teeth (extraction) before they begin to emerge, because their positioning can cause disruption or damage to surrounding teeth.
Even when wisdom teeth do emerge correctly, they experience higher rates of cavities and tooth decay because they are so hard to reach when brushing and flossing. If you’ve heard that you or your teen needs thier wisdom teeth removed, don’t wait until it causes pain or other problems.
When it comes to technologies in dentistry, Evergreen Dental Arts is always happy to make the investment on behalf of our patients. The field of dentistry is ever-changing, and we have developed an effective strategy of incorporating new advancements in technology while also maintaining traditional and proven methods.
- Crowns and other restorations made in one visit with CEREC®.
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.